Friday, June 10, 2011

A day in holidaying husband's wife

well u all must be thinking what kind of title is this....
but my friends this is the reality....husband on leave not going to office....
wife's day ia like a roller coaster, I am going through one such ride...
hubby darling is on leave for 2 months preparing for his exams and i am already giving mine..
well no work is done at home all is a big mess and to top it all he is busy doing everything else other than studies,

My day on the note of morning tea starts at four and ends at twelve at night doing nothing constructive other than being a wife to a holidaying husband...
its all my fault wanting him around all the time now that he is it is like a marathon with no end
well hoping time will change and will be back to routine till then...

happy wifing to me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment