Friday, June 3, 2011

At the end of the Day


At the end of the the best thing is the thought to spend some time in peace well but i think thats the last thing on my mind.... I have two dogs and both are naughty to the core and the little one even in the wee hrs of the day need attention....plus tomorrow I have an inaugural function at my clinic....so little tensed.

Had a nice day today....spend some time chatting with mom ....as usual her worry is to get my lil sis married,tried a new parlor near by.....went for my walk and in the evening few friends dropped by so had a good evening.

husbands reading his fav hobby, we now days hardly get time together,so waiting for his schedule to be less busy maybe then plan a dinner...

well so at the end of the day all that happened came back and all that will happen is on mind, but I guess should sleep , have a long day tomorrow.......

1 comment:

  1. Now no worries
    Lil Sis is getting married
    Congrats

    ReplyDelete