Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ode to Army wives....

Hi all
 I wrote this poem for AWWA journal on celebrating 50 yrs..
This poem is for all young girls who marry men in uniform and become most efficient,independent,multitask master and who know nothing in life is permanent ....this is for these beautiful army wives and the organization which has grown over the years...memories of an organization...AWWA
     
              MEMORIES

I look into the mirror watching me grow,
I stand on my toe, I know who with me grow...
My memories are gift of toughest times,
For part of me has always mourned death of dreams which did not go alone ...
Beautiful memories have guided me,
Unseen,unheard but always near,never to part all along...
Million precious memories grow with me
Celebrating,nurturing ,transforming ...
Brides into army wives,dreams into reality,
Strangers into friends,house into home,
Hope for today is brighter tomorrow ...
I look into the mirror, as I grow,
 celebrating fifty years of togetherness...
Is me AWWA with Asha,Vishwas and Astha.

Till next time...
Take Care...




No comments:

Post a Comment